11th February 2023, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Details of Process Developer post in Genpact Limited, Noida?

Hi everyone, I came to know that Genpact Limited, Noida is scheduling an interview for Associate Network Engineer posts. I am interested to attend this interview of Process Developer post in Genpact Limited, Noida. I don’t know much more about this posts. Can you please tell me about this post?

12th February 2023, 12:29 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Process Developer post in Genpact Limited, Noida?

Details of Process Developer Post in Genpact Limited, Noida recruitment:

The major roles and responsibilities of a Process Developer in Genpact Limited, Noida recruitment are given below:

Name of the Company - Genpact Limited

Name of the Job Position - Process Developer

>> You are required to check on the hiring process and highlight the deviations from the company policy.

>> Should be able to map the profiles hired in Genpact to the other organization and quote the challenges if any needed for hiring the profiles.

>> You should be able to propose the hiring solutions for new businesses.

>> You are required to highlight the risk accounts on time with the appropriate data points.

>> You should be able to promote the low-cost channels in order to deliver the maximum requirements like Direct to Talent, Campus referrals and maintain the quality of hire..etc.,

>> As a Process Developer, you need to ensure the key targets like On-Time delivery, Replacement cost, Cost per hire ..etc.,
12th February 2023, 08:56 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Process Developer post in Genpact Limited, Noida?

You should have knowledge of Networking, Routing, Network Engineering, Switching and CCNA and should have relevant experience letters as Genpact is very much serious about background check. So, they will definitely check your personal and professional records.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?