19th February 2015, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Do company check for 12th percentage in campus placement after completing MCA course?

I got less in my 12th percentage i want to ask that do 12th matrk matter when company come for campus placement for m.c.a students?

If so what should I do? Is there no company which takes in candidates without checking 12th percentage? Is there any course extra which I need to do or so?

Related Questions:
  1. Do company check for 12th percentage in campus placement after completing MCA course?
  2. What's percentage of 12th std is required in campus placement? I've secured 51% marks in 12th
  3. Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 56.8% in 12th?
  4. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?
  5. IT companies on-campus hiring B.Sc students with 58% marks and 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard?
  6. Will my 12th percentage affect my campus placement?
  7. Will I be eligible for campus placement if I got less than 60% in 12th?
  8. Am I eligible for placement on campus after scoring 59.08% in 10th, 69% in 12th, 76% in BCA and 68% aggregate in MCA?
  9. Am I eligible for campus placement with 80% marks in MCA?
  10. Eligibility for campus placement? How should I approach for my career?
  11. Could I be eligible in campus recruitment in any company after having a semester backlog?
  12. Will I get job in campus interview if I have less than 65% marks in 10th and 12th?
  13. Can I attend any campus placement after studying in B.E(CS)?
  14. Can I get campus placement after MCA after scoring 57.5% marks
  15. Difference Between Top MBA Colleges and Average MBA Colleges based on Placements and Packages
  16. Colleges with placement opportunities which offers MCA programme to PGDIT(External) student?
  17. Effect of 10th class percentage in campus placement? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I go for software companies? I've done MCA with 56% marks and B.Sc with 58% marks but havve knowledge of .NET with C# along with sql server
28th February 2015, 01:39 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Do company check for 12th percentage in campus placement after completing MCA course?

Yes, companies coming in for campus placements do consider the 12th marks even if you have completed the PG course. The common eligibility criteria asked by the MNC companies coming in for campus placements is as follows,

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

-> No current backlogs.

Now you need to find out companies which picks up candidate based on there skill sets which would ofcourse be smaller startups but then you have a good chance to get job over there as they take candidates based on there skills and talent and not just by marks. So, find out those companies and start applying for them. CLICK HERE!! to know about some latest openings. Once you gain about 1-2 years of experience you can very well move to bigger MNC with the experience as they won't be checking your marks by then!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?