29th April 2020, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Do I need to be a Digital Marketing Expert for getting the post of Digital Marketing Software developer in Accenture?

Sir, I have received an email regarding the recruitment of a Digital Marketing Software developer in Accenture. I would like to know that I have to be an expert in Digital Marketing for getting selected for this post? Please help me in this regard.

10th May 2020, 02:24 AM
Deadman11145

Default Re: Do I need to be a Digital Marketing Expert for getting the post of Digital Marketing Software developer in Accenture?

For getting the post of Digital Marketing software developer in Accenture following skills are required:-

<> HTML 4.1, XHTML 1.0, HTML 5, XML, SQL, -DIV+CSS based liquid layout technique, CSS 1.0, CSS 2.0 (Proffered), CSS 3.0 a working knowledge of Java Script, should have working knowledge of graphic editing software.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?