9th May 2019, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Cleartrip Travel Services Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru Android Engineer interview?

Respected Sir/Madam, I just want to know that what are all the documents required so that I can apply for the interview of Cleartrip Travel Services Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru for the post of Android Engineer? Kindly let me know about the documents asap.

14th May 2019, 02:10 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Cleartrip Travel Services Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru Android Engineer interview?

Required Documents for Android Engineer in Cleartrip Travel Services Pvt Ltd:

You have to appear in the interview with the below documents:

1. You have to carry your updated resume.
2. You have to carry 2 passport size photo and any Government ID proof original along with a photo copy.
3. As this openings are for experienced professional you have to carry salary slip of last 3 months.
4. If you have done any certification, you have to carry the original certificate for the same.
14th May 2019, 09:57 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Cleartrip Travel Services Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru Android Engineer interview?

Documents required to apply for Cleartrip Travel Services Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru Android Engineer interview;

Completed application,

Updated and signed CV,

Hard copy of mark sheets and certificates of 10th, 12th and BE/BTech,

Photographs,

ID proof issued by government of India such as Passport, Pan Card, Driving License, Voter ID etc.,

Experience letter (if any).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?