8th July 2016, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Does Ph.D will help to get jobs in private schools?

Hi,

I am doing job in a company at present. I have done B.Com , M.com and MBA from reputed universities. Now i want to do P.hd (part time). My question is this, can I get a job in schools and colleges as a teacher as i have not done b.ed , ntt and any other such courses. Please answer my question.

Waiting for your kind reply.

Thanks

11th July 2016, 01:40 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Does Ph.D will help to get jobs in private schools?

Yes, you can get job as a teacher in any of the schools or colleges.
Since, you have a good Qualification as well as you are doing PhD also. So, you might get a job profile of senior Professor in any of the colleges also you can try in any of the engineering college also.

But, if you wanted to try for the schools then one more degree you must carry along with you which is recommended by the government for the school teacher and this degree is called B.Ed degree.

SO, now it is upon you what kind of teaching job profile you will chose.
12th July 2016, 12:04 PM
january2016

Default Re: Does Ph.D will help to get jobs in private schools?

Of-course yes, you can get a good job in any of the educational institution.
You have a great number of educational qualification and we don't think so, that you will face any difficulty in getting a teaching job in any of the reputed organization.

So, just build a great resume and try to apply for the company.
And make sure that you have a good format of the resume along with you and one more thing your resume should look like professional one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?