13th October 2015, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Does TCS hiked in package if selected on lower amount than others packages?

Hello Friends,
I have got selected through campus selection by TCS. I have to join after a month for the package of Rs. 3.08 Lacs per annum. Our juniors also selected to TCS @ package of Rs. 4.20 Lacs per annum. Is TCS hike my package or not?

14th November 2015, 01:17 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Does TCS hiked in package if selected on lower amount than others packages?

First of all I congratulated you for getting selected in TCS. You are selected at a package of Rs. 3.08 Lacks per annum but your juniors are selected at higher package. So it totally depends upon the company.

**I am sorry to say that you will not get the hike directly to 4.20 Lacks per annum at the time of joining. The reason for this is that when the company came to the campus they give an idea about the package at the time of the presentation and recruit the candidates at the pre decided package.

**But you need not to be worry about this as it is one of the best IT company and if you work properly and completed your project timely. You will get the hike very soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?