2nd February 2021, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to attend Associate Engineer interview in Eaton Pune

Sir, can you please tell me what educational qualification is required to attend the interview for the post of Associate Engineer in Eaton Pune? I am interested in attending this interview. Kindly help me to know about the educational qualification. Thank you!

4th February 2021, 04:21 PM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: Educational qualification required to attend Associate Engineer interview in Eaton Pune

The following Educational qualification required to attend Associate Engineer interview in Eaton Pune :-

A.Educational Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA.

B.60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs.

Hope it helps.
4th February 2021, 09:18 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to attend Associate Engineer interview in Eaton Pune

Educational qualification required to attend Associate Engineer interview in Eaton Pune is as follows.

Applicant can be BTech CSE Graduate or graduate with any specialization.

Applicant can be fresher for experienced also.
5th February 2021, 10:32 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification required to attend Associate Engineer in Eaton Pune recruitment:

The minimum educational qualification required to attend Associate Engineer in Eaton Pune recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Eaton

Name of the Job Position - Associate Engineer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or M.Tech or MCA course from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates having experience on C# or .NET or Azure or progressive experience are desirable for this recruitment.

>> You should be proficient with Java or C# or .NET Technologies and associated IDEs..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?