8th November 2014, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in CTS on-campus interview for a candidate who have arrears?

Hello
I am doing B.Tech IT 7th sem now.. CTS is coming to our college now.. I wrote one of my 5th sem arrear paper in this 7th sem.. results are yet to come.. i have above 70% in my 10th,12th and till 6th sem... am i eligible for attending cts??

8th November 2014, 11:04 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility to appear in CTS on-campus interview for a candidate who have arrears?

COMMON ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR FRESHERS IN CTS:

The common eligibility which CTS asks for fresh college candidates is as follows,

-> 60% throughout studies that is 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

So, you need to make sure that you would have cleared your arrear paper in the 7th semester without that you won't be able to attend the CTS selection process. Since your results yet to come, you can attend if they come before the result dates and if they ask about your arrear make sure that you will explain it clearly that you have written the paper in current semester which you are sure going to clear but results are not out yet!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?