24th June 2016, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend 36th Aryan Job Fair, Chandigarh for a B.Tech graduate of Assam?

Hello Everyone,
I came to know that 36th Aryan Job Fair is going to schedule in Chandigarh. I am a B.Tech graduate of Assam. Can I eligible to attend this job fair?

26th June 2016, 10:29 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend 36th Aryan Job Fair, Chandigarh for a B.Tech graduate of Assam?

36th Aryan Job fair is going to be organized on 30th june 2016 at New Public School, Chandigarh. You have done B.Tech degree course. You are interested to know whether you are eligible for attending this job fair or not.

>>Yes, definitely you are eligible for attending the job fair. There are approximately 20 companies participating in the job fair for recruiting graduated students in which you can apply. So in my opinion you have to attend this job fair.

>>If you are interested to know about the full details of the companies, salary offered, qualification required, designation etc then you can go through the list of companies of 36th Aryan job fair in below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 36th aryan job fest - list of companies.pdf(84.0 KB, 8 views)
26th June 2016, 04:56 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend 36th Aryan Job Fair, Chandigarh for a B.Tech graduate of Assam?

Yes, you are eligible to attend 36th Aryan Job Fair, Chandigarh.

Aryans Group of College is going to conduct its 36th job fair on 30th June 2016 at New Public School, Chandigarh. It is expected that more than 60 companies will participate in this event.

Candidates with any graduation degree can walk-in to the venue after completing registration on line and taking the print out of the entry pass. After submitting the form, the candidate entry pass will be generated automatically.

Venue Location : New Public School, Sec-18B, Chandigarh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?