15th July 2018, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Accenture Software Engineer interview?

Hello, I would like to know about my eligibility for attending an interview of Software Engineer post in Accenture. So, please provide me the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview of Accenture.

18th July 2018, 07:47 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Accenture Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Accenture Software Engineer Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this Accenture Software Engineer recruitment is given below,

<> You should have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any stream from a recognized university. Or candidates who have completed their MCA course are also eligible to attend this recruitment.

<> Only full time courses are eligible.

<> You should not have any pending backlogs in order to be eligible. And not more than 1 year of gap in education is accepted.

<> You should have secured minimum 55% marks throughout the academics
* In 10th Class - 55% marks
* In 12th Class - 55% marks
* In Graduation/ Post Graduation - 55% marks.
20th July 2018, 07:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Accenture Software Engineer interview?

To be eligible for Accenture Software Engineer recruitment, you should have completed your B.E/B.Tech in CS/IT/MCA etc. from a recognized college/university. You should have scored minimum 60% marks in 10th, 12th and in graduation/post graduation. You should not have any pending backlogs and maximum 1 year of educational gap is required. You must have good knowledge in computer language and must be fluent in English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?