5th February 2020, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Associate Development Engineer interview in Aptean Bangalore?

Dear friends, I have completed my BTech course. I want to attend the interview with Aptean Bangalore for the post of Associate Development Engineer. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

10th October 2020, 06:57 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Associate Development Engineer interview in Aptean Bangalore?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Associate Development Engineer in Aptean Bangalore recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Associate Development Engineer in Aptean Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Aptean

Name of the Job Position - Associate Development Engineer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates having 0 to 2 years experience are eligible to apply for this recruitment. You must be passing out in the year 2018 or 2019.

>> You should have good knowledge in debugging tools, development environments and source control systems, SQL Skills and Java..etc.,

>> Must have excellent oral as well as written communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?