11th February 2020, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Associate Software Engineer interview in Ernst & Young Hyderabad?

I am a BTech graduate and I want to appear for an interview of Ernst & Young Hyderabad for the post of Associate Software Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Ernst & Young for this post. Please tell me asap.

18th October 2020, 12:23 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Associate Software Engineer interview in Ernst & Young Hyderabad?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Associate Software Engineer in Ernst & Young Hyderabad recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Associate Software Engineer in Ernst & Young Hyderabad recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Ernst & Young

Name of the Job Position - Associate Software Engineer

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Engineering in Information Technology or Computer Science or Systems or Information Security or concerned fields in order to be eligible.

>> You must be passing out in the year 2019 or 2020 to be eligible.

>> Candidates having 0 to 2 years of work experience in consulting or advisory work in areas of the digital forensics or law enforcement are highly preferable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?