20th August 2020, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Cognizant Gurgaon Senior Associate interview?

Hello everyone, I want to attend an interview of Cognizant Gurgaon for the post of Senior Associate. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. If you know then please let me know about this. Waiting for your response!

24th August 2020, 02:07 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Cognizant Gurgaon Senior Associate interview?

Eligibility to attend Cognizant Gurgaon Senior Associate interview is given below.

1. Candidate must be graduate from science and engineering background.
2. Candidate must be able to understand user story and alignment to the features from product owner.
3. Candidate must identify new / alternate features and recommend to the team.
4. Candidate must able to size user story (effort size etc) in the area of work concerned.
5. Candidate must be able to track and report efforts estimated.
6. Candidate must be good at process Improvements and Adherence: Participate in innovation sessions.
7. Candidate must be implement process improvements to reduce manual intervention (eg automation).
8. Candidate must support on process audit activities.
9. Candidate must Generate ideas to provide value add and share the same with relevant stakeholders.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?