17th June 2019, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Dell, Bengaluru Technician Technical Support interview?

Dear Sir, I have done BTech and now I have heard that Dell, Bengaluru is going to conduct an interview for the post of Technician Technical Support. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria.

20th June 2019, 10:15 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Dell, Bengaluru Technician Technical Support interview?

Eligibility Criteria:

1. You must have competed your graduation from any recognize university in full time course.

2. You must have at least 12 months of international call center / 24 months of domestic call center or any other full time work experience.

3. You must have good analytical, problem solving and technical skill.

4. You must have knowledge of customer support to understand their problems and give a satisfying resolution for the same.

5. You should be ready to work in 24*7 environment.

For more details about this opening you can visit the below official website:

https://jobs.dell.com/job/bengaluru/technician-technical-support/375/10160251
21st June 2019, 11:47 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Dell, Bengaluru Technician Technical Support interview?

Eligibility to attend Dell, Bengaluru Technician Technical Support interview;

You should be any graduate (10+2+3 pattern) from any recognized university.

You should have with at least one year of international call center / 2 years of domestic call center or any other full time work experience.

You should have excellent communication skills in English.
21st June 2019, 06:31 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to attend Dell, Bengaluru Technician Technical Support interview is given below.

==> Candidate must have done 10+2+3 in any stream from a recognized university.

==> Undergraduate candidates with at least 12 months of international call center or 24 months of domestic call center or any other work experience can apply.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.dell.com
22nd June 2019, 02:28 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

-Students should have completed Graduation in any stream. (B.E./BTech) are also eligible.

-Students who are doing there undergraduation must have at least 12 months of international call center or 24 months of domestic call center or any other work experience, that should be full time position experience.(part timers are not eligible for this position )

-Open to work in night shifts in a 24x7 environment.

-Excellent communication skills in english.

-Strong technical skills are required for resolving and understanding the customer issues.

-Ability to demonstrate the problems for quick response.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?