2nd February 2021, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend DMS Technical Support Associate interview in S&P Global Market Intelligence Gurgaon

Sir/Madam, I need to know about the eligibility criteria to attend the interview of S&P Global Market Intelligence Gurgaon for the post of DMS Technical Support Associate. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria? Kindly let me know about the eligibility to attend this interview.

4th February 2021, 08:48 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend DMS Technical Support Associate interview in S&P Global Market Intelligence Gurgaon

Eligibility to attend DMS Technical Support Associate interview in S&P Global Market Intelligence Gurgaon is given below.

• Applicant must be graduate in Computer Science with 0 to 1 year of experience.

• Applicant should have strong basics in all aspects of Computer Science such as Development, Database concepts, networking.

• Applicant should have solid communication skills (English verbal & written).

• Applicant should have good knowledge in .Net/C#/Java.

• Applicant should have good knowledge on Web Protocols (HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, FTPS, etc.) & features/commands.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
https://careers.spglobal.com/
5th February 2021, 08:00 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend DMS Technical Support Associate interview in S&P Global Market Intelligence Gurgaon

Eligibility Criteria required to attend DMS Technical Support Associate in S&P Global Market Intelligence Gurgaon recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend DMS Technical Support Associate in S&P Global Market Intelligence recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - S&P Global Market Intelligence

Name of the Job Position - DMS Technical Support Associate

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates having 0 to 1 years of experience are eligible.

>> Candidates from Graduation in Computer Science are preferable.

>> You must have good knowledge of .NET/ C#/ Java..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?