28th July 2018, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Emicon Advisory Services Trainee interview?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Emicon Advisory Services is hiring for the post of Trainee. I want to join this company for this post. So, can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview? Kindly help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to attend Emicon Advisory Services Associate Software Engineer interview?
  2. Salary package of Associate Software Engineer in Emicon Advisory Services? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Roles and responsibilities of Associate Software Engineer in Emicon Advisory Services?
  4. Selection procedure in Emicon Advisory Services Associate Software Engineer interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to attend MPhasis DTO Infrastructure Services Trainee interview for BTech graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to attend Tata Consultancy Services Trainee interview?
  7. Eligibility to attend Safran Engineering Services Trainee interview?
  8. Eligibility to attend SYNTEL Graduate Trainee interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Analyst Trainee interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to attend Ramco Systems Project Trainee interview? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to attend Accel Frontline Global IT Services Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Interview being a 29 years old CSE graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Important dates of Nokia Software Development Trainee interview? Eligibility to attend this interview?
  13. Eligibility to attend Larsen & Toubro Infotech Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview?
  14. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Programmer Analyst Trainee interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to attend HDFC Bank Graduate Trainee interview?
  16. Eligibility to attend RAPIDD Technologies Software Engineer Trainee interview?
  17. Eligibility to attend Data Patterns Hardware Design and Development Engineer Trainee Interview?
  18. Eligibility to attend SYNTEL Graduate Engineer Trainee interview?
31st July 2018, 06:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Emicon Advisory Services Trainee interview?

Eligibility to attend Emicon Advisory Services Trainee interview:

Applicant must have completed *B.Tech/B.E (CS/IT/ECE)/BCA/MCA from any recognized university.

Applicant must have sound knowledge of JAVA or any other Object Oriented Language.

Knowledge of SQL / PL/SQL will be an advantage.

Good in Programming and Logical Reasoning

Should have good communication skills.

Should have excellent interpersonal skills.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Remove *
1st August 2018, 10:01 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Emicon Advisory Services Trainee interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Emicon Advisory Services Trainee recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Emicon Advisory Services Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Emicon Advisory Services

Name of the Job Position - Trainee

<> You should have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Computer Science Engineering
* Electronics and communication Engineering
* Information Technology..etc.,

<> Candidates who have completed their MCA and BCA are also eligible to attend this recruitment.

<> Salary offered for the position of Trainee is 1.5 Lakh Per Annum to 2.5 Lakh Per Annum
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?