28th May 2022, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Expedia Asia Pacific Associate Software Development Engineer interview?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Expedia Asia Pacific, Gurgaon is hiring for the post of Associate Software Development Engineer. I want to join this company for this post. So, can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview? Kindly help me to know about this.

1st June 2022, 03:12 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Expedia Asia Pacific Associate Software Development Engineer interview?

Eligibility criteria required to attend Expedia Asia Pacific Associate Software Development Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Expedia Asia Pacific Associate Software Development Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Expedia Asia Pacific

Name of the Job Position- Associate Software Development Engineer

>> Candidates must have completed Bachelor's degree from a recognized university in computer related streams.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, candidiates having 1+ years software development working experience is desirable.

>> You should have good knowledge of Ruby, Python, C#, Java..etc.,

>> So if you can meet the criteria mentioned above you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
2nd June 2022, 12:54 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Expedia Asia Pacific Associate Software Development Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Expedia Asia Pacific Associate Software Development Engineer interview:-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree from any recognized University in a regular course.

2) You should have a good academic record throughout your educational background.

3) You should have good analytical and problem-solving skills.

4) You must have excellent communication skills in English.

5) You should be a good team player.

6) You should be flexible while working in a 24*7 environment.

7) You must have good knowledge of Java/Maven/Tomcat/Node.js and web technologies.

8) You should have good knowledge of AWS infrastructure and services.

For more details, you can visit the below link:-
https://www.expedia.com/
4th June 2022, 02:16 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Please see the eligibility criteria for the position of Associate Software Development Engineer at Expedia Asia Pacific below.

1. Candidate must have obtained Bachelor's degree from a recognized university while studying in a regular course.

2. Throughout a scholastic career, the candidate should have a strong academic record.

3. The candidate must be able to communicate effectively in English.

4. The candidate should have good analytical and problem-solving skills.

5. While working in a 24-hour environment, the candidate must be adaptable.

6. The candidate must have experience with Java/Maven/Tomcat/Node.js and web technologies.

7. AWS infrastructure and services should be familiar to the candidate.

Please visit the following official website for further information:-
https://www.expedia.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?