28th May 2022, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Genpact Hyderabad Customer Service Associate interview?

Hi Sir, I am interested to attend an interview of Genpact, Hyderabad for the post of Customer Service Associate. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for appearing an interview for this post in Genpact, Hyderabad. Waiting for your reply!

31st May 2022, 08:08 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Genpact Hyderabad Customer Service Associate interview?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Genpact Hyderabad Customer Service Associate recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Genpact Hyderabad Customer Service Associate recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company- Genpact

Name of the Job Position- Customer Service Associate

>> Candidates must have completed Graduation from any discipline from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

>> Fresher Candidates are eligible. They should have strong academic background.

>> Candidates having previous experience in customer service via Chat or Email...etc., are preferable.

>> You should have excellent problem solving skills along with the understanding skills.
2nd June 2022, 01:40 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Genpact Hyderabad Customer Service Associate interview?

Eligibility to attend Genpact Hyderabad Customer Service Associate interview:-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree from any recognized University in a regular course.

2) You should have a good academic record throughout your educational background.

3) You should have good analytical and problem-solving skills.

4) You must have excellent communication skills in English.

5) You should be a good team player.

6) You should be flexible while working in a 24*7 environment.

For more details, you can visit the below link:-
https://www.genpact.com/careers/job/i2i000772
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?