22nd July 2020, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Huawei Technologies India Pvt Ltd Bangalore UX Architect interview?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about my eligibility for attending an interview for a UX Architect post in Huawei Technologies India Pvt Ltd Bangalore. So, please provide me the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview of Huawei Technologies.

27th July 2020, 12:57 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Huawei Technologies India Pvt Ltd Bangalore UX Architect interview?

Eligibility to attend Huawei Technologies India Pvt Ltd Bangalore UX Architect interview :-

1) You must have completed your BE / BTech in CS from any recognized university in full time course to get eligible for this post.

2) You should have good academic record.

3) You should have at least 10 years of experience in UX design and 3 years of experience in web ecommerce UX design.

4) You must have good knowledge of designing intuitive, usable and engaging Web and Mobile application interactions and interface design.

5) You should have good knowledge of researching Technology and interaction design trends.

6) You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.

For more details you can visit the below official site:-
https://www.huawei.com/
27th July 2020, 01:47 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Huawei Technologies India Pvt Ltd Bangalore UX Architect interview?

The eligibility to attend Huawei Technologies India Pvt Ltd Bangalore UX Architect interview is given below:-

:-You must have minimum 10 years of experience in UX design along with minimum 2 years experience in web e-commerce Interface design.
:-You must be able to contribute to the user experience knowledge repository by updating UI Guidelines.
:-You should be able to research Technology and interaction design trends.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?