28th February 2021, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend IBM Bangalore Associate Technical Engineer interview

Dear friends, can any of you kindly tell me what the eligibility criteria is for attending the interview of Associate Technical Engineer in IBM Bangalore? I would like to know because I want to attend this interview. Please inform me!

3rd March 2021, 09:03 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend IBM Bangalore Associate Technical Engineer interview

Eligibility Criteria required to attend IBM Bangalore Associate Technical Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this IBM Bangalore Associate Technical Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - IBM

Name of the Job Position - Associate Technical Engineer

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Engineering

>> Candidates having 0 to 2 years of experience in IT Industry are preferable.

>> Candidates from MCA background are also eligible for this recruitment.

>> You should have good interpersonal skills along with analytical ability.
4th March 2021, 12:12 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend IBM Bangalore Associate Technical Engineer interview

Eligibility to attend IBM Bangalore Associate Technical Engineer interview is as follows.

Applicant must have minimum qualification of BTech CSE or equivalent.

Applicant must have minimum 0 to 2 years of experience in Technical Support role.

Applicant must ensure that urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.

Applicant must have experience to work well in a fast-paced environment and demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.

Applicant must utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?