17th December 2020, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Microsoft Bangalore Customer Software Engineer Intern interview?

Sir, I really want to attend the interview of Microsoft Bangalore for the post of Customer Software Engineer Intern. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria?

19th December 2020, 11:12 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Microsoft Bangalore Customer Software Engineer Intern interview?

Eligibility to attend Microsoft Bangalore Customer Software Engineer Intern interview is as follows.

• Applicant must have completed BE/ B.Tech/ BS/ MS degree in Computer Science.

• Applicant must have 3 years of experience in system-level development of Linux and/or Windows platforms.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.microsoft.com
20th December 2020, 02:20 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Microsoft Bangalore Customer Software Engineer Intern interview?

Eligibility to attend Microsoft Bangalore Customer Software Engineer Intern interview are as follows :-

1. Candidate's should be pursuing B. Tech degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field (passing out in 2022) from recognized university or institute.

2. Good Academics.

3. Available for internship duration May – July (8-10 weeks).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?