30th July 2020, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Microsoft Bangalore Premier Field Engineer interview?

Dear friends, can any of you kindly tell me what the eligibility criteria is for attending the interview of Premier Field Engineer in Microsoft Bangalore? I would like to know because I want to attend this interview. Please inform me!

5th August 2020, 11:56 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Microsoft Bangalore Premier Field Engineer interview?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Microsoft Bangalore Premier Field Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this Microsoft Bangalore Premier Field Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the company - Microsoft

Name of the job position - Premier field Engineer

@ You must have minimum 6 years of experience with the Microsoft products like identity management, active directory...etc.,

@ Must have completed Graduation in the corresponding field in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

@ You should have the ability to take on internal initiatives to create the service opportunities.
13th August 2020, 10:43 PM
Ankur.Sunny

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Microsoft Bangalore Premier Field Engineer interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can any of you kindly tell me what the eligibility criteria is for attending the interview of Premier Field Engineer in Microsoft Bangalore? I would like to know because I want to attend this interview. Please inform me!
Eligibility criteria :

An applicant must have minimum 6 years of experience with the Microsoft products like identity management, active directory, etc. He or she must have completed graduation in the corresponding field. And you must have the ability to take on internal initiatives to create the service opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?