22nd June 2019, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Mphasis, Bangalore Cloud Solutions Architect interview?

I am a BTech graduate and I want to appear an interview of Mphasis, Bangalore for the post of Cloud Solutions Architect. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Mphasis for this post. Please tell me asap.

25th June 2019, 07:45 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Mphasis, Bangalore Cloud Solutions Architect interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Mphasis, Bangalore Cloud Solutions Architect recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Mphasis, Bangalore Cloud Solutions Architect recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Mphasis

Name of the Job Position - Cloud Solutions Architect

>> You must have minimum 10 years of experience with atleast 3 years of experience in Cloud Platform.

>> Also, you must have good experience in Apps Development, Primary Open Source and hands on application migration to the cloud, appzero, double take, racemi..etc.,

Click here for official website
29th June 2019, 10:25 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Mphasis, Bangalore Cloud Solutions Architect interview?

Thanks for reaching out us here.I want to tell you that in Mphasis Bangalore requires 10-13 years of experience for the post of cloud solutions architect.

You should capable of to drive technological skills and your Behavioural skills should be excellent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?