7th June 2020, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend NetApp Bangalore Business Intelligence Analyst interview?

Hello everyone, I want to attend an interview of NetApp Bangalore for the post of Business Intelligence Analyst. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. If you know then please let me know about this. Waiting for your response!

10th June 2020, 09:53 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend NetApp Bangalore Business Intelligence Analyst interview?

Eligibility to attend NetApp Bangalore Business Intelligence Analyst interview as follows:-

1. Bachelor's degree with 4 years of experience or Master's degree with 2 years of experience in the work-field study branches.

2. (0-4) Years of relevant work experience.

Official Website:-https://jobs.netapp.com/
12th June 2020, 03:15 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend NetApp Bangalore Business Intelligence Analyst interview?

Eligibility to attend NetApp Bangalore Business Intelligence Analyst interview is that the applicant must be a graduate in BE/BTech from any university. The applicant must have 1 to 4 years of experience. The applicant should have analytical skills. The applicant should have relevant skills and interests.
12th June 2020, 03:15 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend NetApp Bangalore Business Intelligence Analyst interview is given below:-

1. The candidate should be a graduate in BE/BTech from any recognized university.

2. The candidate should have 1-4 years of data analysis experience.

3. The candidate should have good communication skills.

4. The candidate should be able to Ability to create visuals, Pie/Charts/Trends or experience working with Tableau.

5. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?