1st June 2019, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Nettime Solutions India, Bengaluru Software Programmer interview?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about my eligibility for attending an interview of Software Programmer post in Nettime Solutions India, Bengaluru. So, please provide me the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview of Nettime Solutions India.

3rd June 2019, 07:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Nettime Solutions India, Bengaluru Software Programmer interview?

Eligibility to attend Nettime Solutions India, Bengaluru Software Programmer interview;

You must have completed BE/BTech or MCA from any recognized university from circuit batches only.

You should not have any backlogs.

You must have good academic career.

You must have good pH score.

You must have good communication skills.

You must have knowledge of MVC, C#, SQL, JavaScript, JQuery, Web applications etc.
3rd June 2019, 10:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Nettime Solutions India, Bengaluru Software Programmer interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Software Programmer in Nettime Solutions India, Bangalore recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Software Programmer in Nettime Solutions India, Bangalore recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Nettime Solutions India

Name of the Job Position - Software Programmer

>> If you should have completed B.E/ B.Tech or MCA to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> You should have good academic record and pH score.

>> Fixed salary of Rs.25,000/- per month is offered.
4th June 2019, 11:52 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria for Software Programmer interview in Nettime Solutions India:

1. You must have completed your BE / BTech / MCA from any recognize university in regular course.

2. You must have at least 60% marks through out your academic career.

3. You must have Knowledge of MVC, C#, SQL, JavaScript, JQuery, Web applications

4. You must have good knowledge on Cloud computing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?