29th April 2014, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend off campus drive at SRKR campus?

I came to know about some off campus drive is being held in srkr campus. can i know the eligibility requirements to attend the drive.

3rd May 2014, 09:12 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility to attend off campus drive at SRKR campus?

There is no particular eligibility criteria for attending off-campus drive based on colleges but the eligibility criteria is based on the company which is coming in to the college. The basic eligibility criteria for all the companies which are coming in for campus placements is as follows,

-> 60% and above marks in 10th, 12th and UG/PG for service based companies and some product companies do ask for 70% throughout.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

So, if you fulfill the above category then probably you are eligible for the off-campus already. One more thing which you can do before going to the college is to check with your college officials if they have got any information on the company eligibility criteria. If so you can be double sure on it, if not then you can go directly and check things out. At end of day you either gain more information on the company or being placed in the company if it's your day
26th January 2015, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to attend off campus drive at SRKR campus?

Could you please say how can i get information about off campus placements in your college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?