30th September 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Plintron Global Technology Solutions Chennai Trainee Engineer interview?

Hi friends, I got an email from Plintron Global Technology Solutions Chennai for the Trainee Engineer job recruitment. I am a BTech graduate and I want to attend an interview. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

4th October 2019, 12:15 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Plintron Global Technology Solutions Chennai Trainee Engineer interview?

In order to apply for Plintron Global Technology Solutions Trainee Engineer interview, candidates should have completed their B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in CS/IT/ECE/MCA from a recognized college/university.

Candidates should have scored 70% marks throughout the academic career.

Candidates must clear all the pending backlogs and maximum 2 years of education gaps will be allowed.

Web:
4th October 2019, 07:57 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Plintron Global Technology Solutions Chennai Trainee Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Plintron Global Technology Solutions Chennai Trainee Engineer interview as follows :

-Qualifying degree in B.E(CSE/IT/ECE/EEE)/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MSC(IT/CS) are eligible.

–2018/2019 passouts are eligible.

-No live backlogs.

-Good academic record throughout the career with CGPA of 6.0 and above (10th, 12th, UG / PG).

-Good communication skills.
5th October 2019, 10:09 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend Plintron Global Technology Solutions Chennai for the post of Trainee Engineer is given below :-

1)Minimum 60% of the education of the candidate should be complete.

2)There should be no pending backlogs.

3)Bachelors/Masters degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning or a related field.

4)No year gap during the course period.

Address:
Block 6, GKS Tech Park,
Level 3 & 4, DLF Special Economic Zone,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600089

For more information visit on www.plintron.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?