22nd July 2020, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Sasken Technologies Ltd Bangalore Windows Driver Developer interview?

Hi Sir, I am interested to attend an interview with Sasken Technologies Ltd Bangalore for the post of Windows Driver Developer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for appearing for an interview for this post in Sasken Technologies Ltd. Waiting for your reply!

27th July 2020, 01:53 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Sasken Technologies Ltd Bangalore Windows Driver Developer interview?

The eligibility required to apply for Sasken Technologies Ltd Bangalore Windows Driver Developer interview is given below:-

:-You must have knowledge of C++ programming language and data structures.
:-You must have excellent knowledge of GIT, Gerrit, Clearcase and Perforce.
:-You should have exposure to Interface peripherals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?