2nd August 2019, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Siemens Pune Test Automation Engineer interview?

Hello everyone, I want to attend an interview of Siemens Pune for the post of Test Automation Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. If you know then please let me know about this. Waiting for your response!

5th August 2019, 05:25 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Siemens Pune Test Automation Engineer interview?

Company Name : Siemens

Job Location : Pune

Position : Test Automation Engineer

Experience Required: 0-1 Years

Eligibility to attend Siemens Pune Test Automation Engineer interview as follows :

-Candidate should have completed their qualifying degree in BE/Btech – Computer Science or Electronics or MCA (Masters in Computer Applications), M.Sc (Master of Computer Science).

-Strong programming languages skills.

-Good communication skills.
5th August 2019, 11:50 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Siemens Pune Test Automation Engineer interview?

The minimum qualification required to apply for Siemens Test Automation Engineer interview, is BE/BTech in Computer Science/ Electronics, MCA, M.Sc in computer science from a recognized college/university.

Candidates should have completed their 10th,12th and graduation with minimum 65% to 75% marks.

Candidates should have cleared all the pending backlogs at the time of applying and long educational gaps will not be allowed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?