2nd February 2021, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Software Engineer-I interview of Dell Bangalore

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Dell Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer-I. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

4th February 2021, 09:30 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Software Engineer-I interview of Dell Bangalore

Eligibility to attend Software Engineer-I interview of Dell Bangalore is as follows.

•You must have Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science with 6-10 years experience in Quality Assurance, test development area.

• You must have good knowledge of programming language like C# .Net, Selenium, SDET (Mandate).

• You must have familiarity with Internet domain specific companies.
5th February 2021, 10:09 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Software Engineer-I interview of Dell Bangalore

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Software Engineer-I in Dell Bangalore recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Software Engineer-I in Dell Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Dell

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university or board to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> Candidates having 1 year+ experience in Coding or Software or IT Software are eligible for this recruitment.

>> Eligible streams are,
@ Computer Science or
@ Computer Engineering or
@ Information Technology
6th February 2021, 12:10 AM
Princee97

**Eligibility to attend Software Engineer-I interview of Dell Bangalore are as follows:

*Candidates must have at least 3-10 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree or Masters or equivalent experience in these fields.

*Candidates have much information about the B2B integration technologies like IBM Sterling, Mulesoft, WebMethods ,Open Text BizManager, or other B2B integration products.

*Candidates who have the knowledge in programming language like Selenium, SDET (Mandate)C# .Net.

**For more details, kindly visit on the below link provided as:

https://www.freshersworld.com/jobs/software-engineer-2-jobs-in-hyderabad-dell-1104315
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?