28th February 2021, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Software Engineer interview in Goldman Sachs Bangalore

Sir/Madam, I need to know about the eligibility criteria to attend the interview of Goldman Sachs Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria? Kindly let me know about the eligibility to attend this interview.

3rd March 2021, 11:33 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Software Engineer interview in Goldman Sachs Bangalore

Eligibility to attend Software Engineer interview in Goldman Sachs Bangalore is as follows.

• Applicant must have Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field.

• Applicant must have 3+ years of experience in building applications in a commercial environment.

• Applicant must have solid understanding of object orientated programming skills (Java, Python, C++, or other OO technology) including data structures and algorithms.

• Applicant must have prior experience in front-end development and associated frameworks.
4th March 2021, 06:30 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Software Engineer interview in Goldman Sachs Bangalore

The eligibility required to attend Software Engineer interview in Goldman Sachs Bangalore is given below:-

1)You must have completed Bachelor's or Masters in Engineering or equivalent from a recognized university.
2)You should have excellent knowledge of Java programming concepts.
3)You should have experience building state management systems, complex event processing.
4)You should have good understanding of Python or Scala programming language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?