22nd December 2020, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend SonicWall Bangalore Graduate Trainee Engineer interview?

Dear friends, can any of you kindly tell me what the eligibility criteria is for attending the interview of Graduate Trainee Engineer in SonicWall Bangalore? I would like to know because I want to attend this interview. Please inform me!

24th December 2020, 08:41 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend SonicWall Bangalore Graduate Trainee Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Sonicwall Bangalore Graduate Trainee Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend SonicWall Bangalore Graduate Trainee Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - SonicWall

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Trainee Engineer

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Information Science or Computer Science or Electronics and Communication Engineering in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates having 0 to 1 years of experience in networking or network security support would be beneficial.

>> You should have good understanding of LAN or WAN topologies and technologies.

24th December 2020, 12:43 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Eligibility to attend SonicWall Bangalore Graduate Trainee Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend SonicWall Bangalore Graduate Trainee Engineer interview is given below :

1.Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Sciences/ Electronic & Communications Engineering.

2.0-1years networking and network security support experience with solid understanding of LAN/WAN topologies and technologies.

3.In-depth knowledge of the network protocols: TCP/IP. Routing Protocols like OSPF, RIP, BGP, Firewall , IDS/IPS will be added advantage.

24th December 2020, 04:11 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend SonicWall Bangalore Graduate Trainee Engineer interview:-

Qualifying degree in BE/BTech ( Computer Science Engineering / IT / ECE ) or work field branches.

Batch: 2020 and 2019 are eligible.

Good academic record.

No live backlogs.

0-1 years of networking and networking security support experience would be great.

24th December 2020, 05:00 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to attend SonicWall Bangalore Graduate Trainee Engineer interview is as follows.

• Applicant must have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Sciences/ Electronic & Communications Engineering.

• Applicant must have 0 – 1 years networking and network security support experience with solid understanding of LAN/WAN topologies and technologies.

• Applicant must have in-depth knowledge of the network protocols: TCP/IP. Routing Protocols like OSPF, RIP, BGP, Firewall , IDS/IPS will be added advantage.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
sonicwall.com

24th December 2020, 11:54 PM
harshandshubham

Eligibility to attend Sonic wall Banglore Graduate Trainee Engineer interview are:
1) Candidate must have B.E/B.tech - CSE,IT,ECE with 60% or 6.5 CGPA and above throughout any running backlogs.
2) Candidate must have degree in 2019/2020.
3) Candidates must have 0 - 1 Yes of experience.

For more information and updates go the link below
https://www.sonicwall.com.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?