28th March 2021, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Sopra Steria Noida Software Engineer Trainee interview

Hi Sir, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Sopra Steria Noida for the post of Software Engineer Trainee. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview?

30th March 2021, 10:30 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Sopra Steria Noida Software Engineer Trainee interview

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Sopra Steria Noida Software Engineer Trainee recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this Sopra Steria Noida Software Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Sopra Steria

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer Trainee

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams to be eligible.
@ Computer Science Engineering or
@ Electronics and Communication Engineering or
@ Information Technology

>> The minimum percentage required in 10th Class & Intermediate is 80% marks and the minimum percentage required is 70% marks in B.E/ B.Tech.

>> There should not be any pending backlogs and maximum of 2 years gap is allowed.
31st March 2021, 08:22 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Sopra Steria Noida Software Engineer Trainee interview

Eligibility to attend Sopra Steria Noida Software Engineer Trainee interview is as follows.

Applicant must be from 2019 batch BE/B.Tech (CS, IT/IS, ECE) OR MCA (with science background)

Applicant should have greater than 60%
X/ XII/ to be greater than 60%
No active back-logs.

Applicant should not have more than 2 years of gap in academics.

Applicant should be flexible to work in shift timings.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?