25th October 2018, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Subex, Bangalore Software Developer interview?

Hi everyone, I came to know that Subex, Bangalore is conducting an interview for the post of Software Developer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Please let me know asap.

31st October 2018, 05:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Subex, Bangalore Software Developer interview?

Eligibility to attend Subex, Bangalore Software Developer interview are:

Applicant must have passed BE / BTech (CSE / IT) from any recognized university to be eligible.

Applicant must have obtained at least 65% in 10th, 12th and 70% in BE/BTech to be eligible.

Only circuit batch pass out candidate can apply.

Applicant must have good analytical skills and programming skills to be eligible.

Applicant should have good communication skills to be eligible.

Applicant must have basic knowledge of Java and Database to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?