5th August 2019, 05:10 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Zensar Technologies Bangalore Software Developer interview?

Dear Sir, I have done BTech and now I have heard that Zensar Technologies Bangalore is going to conduct an interview for the post of Software Developer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria.

8th August 2019, 04:48 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Zensar Technologies Bangalore Software Developer interview?

Eligibility to attend Zensar Technologies Bangalore Software Developer interview is given below :-

1)Candidates who have completed their course/ graduated in the year 2017 and 2018.

2)Candidates must have completed (MCA/ B.E / B.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Technology)

3)Candidates must have scored minimum 60 % of aggregate marks throughout their academic career (10th, 12th, Engineering/ Graduation, MCA)

4)All Academic courses should have been completed with no live back-logs

For more information visit on https://www.zensar.com/
9th August 2019, 06:35 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Zensar Technologies Bangalore Software Developer interview?

Eligibility to attend Zensar Technologies Bangalore Software Developer interview as follows :

-Batches 2017/2018/2019 are eligible for this drive.
-Candidate should have completed their qualifying degree in computer science or related technical field.
-Good academics and no live backlogs.
-Good communication skills.
11th August 2019, 08:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I have done BTech and now I have heard that Zensar Technologies Bangalore is going to conduct an interview for the post of Software Developer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria.
Yes, you can appear for Zensar Technologies Bangalore recruitment.

Eligibility criteria of Zensar Technologies Bangalore recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Zensar Technologies Bangalore is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Zensar Technologies Bangalore recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?