15th October 2019, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Zomato Gurgaon Software Development Engineer interview?

Dear friends, can anyone of you kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Software Development Engineer in Zomato Gurgaon? I would like to know because I want to attend this interview. Please inform me!

18th October 2019, 07:06 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to attend Zomato Gurgaon Software Development Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Zomato Gurgaon Software Development Engineer interview is given below:-

1. Candidate must have got 65 percent or above in B.Tech, Class 10th and class 12th.
2. No backlogs at the time of interview.
3. Candidate should be above 18 yr.

You may visit the website www.zomata.com for more information.
20th October 2019, 08:37 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Zomato Gurgaon Software Development Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Zomato Gurgaon Software Development Engineer interview as follows :

-Any graduate from recognized university.
-Good communication skills in both written and verbal.
-Good academic record throughout the career.
-No live backlogs.
21st October 2019, 01:07 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Zomato Gurgaon Software Development Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Zomato Gurgaon Software Development Engineer interview :-

1. You must have minimum 3-8 years of experience.

2. You must have completed your BE / BTech / MCA from any recognized university in full time course.

3. You must have excellent academic career.

4. You must have good hands on experience in at least one of the programming language among PHP / Golang / Java / NodeJS / Python

5. You should have good knowledge on Relational and Non Relational databases.

6. You must have experience of caching techniques and systems like Memcache / Redis.

7. You should be familiar with search engines like Solr or ElasticSearch.

8. You should have knowledge of service oriented architecture, micro services and distributed systems.

9. You must have knowledge of REST paradigm.

10.You must have good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?