26th June 2019, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a Data Engineer in IBM, Bangalore?

I came to know that IBM, Bangalore is hiring for the post of Data Engineer. I want to join and become a Data Engineer in this company. So, I want to know what is the eligibility criteria to become Data Engineer in this company?

27th June 2019, 06:19 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Data Engineer in IBM, Bangalore?

Eligibility to become a Data Engineer in IBM

#Preferred Education :Master's degree in computer science or related technical field degree.

#Programming Languages: Java / Python / Scala.

#Excellent communication skills.

#Excellent client facing skills.

#More than 2 years real time experience in Big Data projects.

# Overall technical experience 5 plus years.
27th June 2019, 11:46 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Data Engineer in IBM, Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I came to know that IBM, Bangalore is hiring for the post of Data Engineer. I want to join and become a Data Engineer in this company. So, I want to know what is the eligibility criteria to become Data Engineer in this company?
Required Professional and Technical Expertise to become a Data Engineer in IBM, Bangalore:

1) Applicants must have at least Minimum 8+ years of experience working on the Elastic based products & distributions specifically used in Real Time ITOA or AIops.

2) Applicants should be Proficient in IT support (Infrastructure / Application) and IT monitoring tools along with overall core Analytics experience in various domains.

3) Applicants should have excellent knowledge in deploying Elastic solutions in production environments processing operational data in terms of at least 500 GB/day.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?