4th November 2015, 04:20 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get job in Accenture and L&T for a candidate having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?

Dear Sir,
I have 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech. Am I eligible for L&T and Accenture job? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in Accenture recruitment exam for a candidate who has 3 years gap after 12th?
  2. Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has a year gap after 12th?
  4. Can I get job in Accenture or Tech Mahindra if having 2 years gap after 12th?
  5. Can I get job in Accenture if completed B.Tech(ECE) with a backlog?
  6. Will I be able to get Job being a candidate having secured above 75% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech having a gap of 4 years?
  7. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  8. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  9. Eligibility to attend interview of TCS, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has 3 years of work experience in Virtusa?
  10. Eligibility for Accenture and Tech Mahindra after having 2 years academic gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  11. Am I eligible for Accenture Recruitment having secured 82% in 10th, 65% in 12th and 60% in Engineering till 6th semester and having 2 years gap after 12th?
  12. I took gap between 12th and Btech, will it affect my career?
  13. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for Accenture?
  15. Am I eligible for Accenture, TCS, Wipro and other MNCs having scored 65% in B.Tech, 62% in 12th and 48% in 10th class with a gap of 3 years?
  16. Can I get a job if I have 1 year Gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after MBA(HR)?
  17. When the Accenture will conduct Off-Campus drive in Hyderabad?
  18. Can I get good Job in Software Companies having an academic gap of 5 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?
11th November 2015, 03:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in Accenture and L&T for a candidate having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech. Am I eligible for L&T and Accenture job? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.
Yes, you are eligible for L&T and Accenture recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Accenture and L&T is 60%.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Accenture and L&T recruitment.
11th November 2015, 11:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in Accenture and L&T for a candidate having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?

Yes, you are eligible for both L&T and Accenture. As per their eligibility criteria, candidates having academic gap up to two years are eligible to sit for the recruitment drive. Since you have academic gap of two years, so you are eligible for both these companies. You should prepare well and apply for job in both these companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?