23rd December 2015, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility of Virtusa campus recruitment drive?

I have 70% throughout in academics and basic knowledge of c programming, concepts of oops. Let me know if I am eligible to sit in virtusa campus recruitment drive. If not, what skills should I have?

25th December 2015, 11:53 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of Virtusa campus recruitment drive?

Eligibility Criteria Required for Virtusa Campus Recruitment Drive:

You are of course eligible to do appear in Virtusa Campus recruitment process. You are eligible to attend Virtusa recruitment drive since you have secured more than the percentage what is required. Here is the basic eligibility criteria required for Virtusa Campus recruitment drive.

>> Candidates must have completed B.Tech or B.E, M.E/ M.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology, Telecom or ECE background.

>> Candidates must have secured "Minimum 65% marks throughout your Academics" in order to be eligible.

>> As far as my knowledge is concerned, Knowledge of C, OOPS are enough. But to be in safe side, make sure you have the good command over Oracle, C++, C#, .NET Languages too.
25th December 2015, 09:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of Virtusa campus recruitment drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 70% throughout in academics and basic knowledge of c programming, concepts of oops. Let me know if I am eligible to sit in virtusa campus recruitment drive. If not, what skills should I have?
Virtusa is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Virtusa is,

Virtusa= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Virtusa recruitment.

There are four round in Virtusa off campus recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical Interview
Group Discussion
HR Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?