25th July 2016, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Expected starting salary for B.Tech Automobile candidate?

I am studying B.Tech in Automobile Engineering. When I will complete my B.Tech I will go for a job. Kindly tell me how much starting salary I can expect with my B.Tech Degree? Kindly tell me about salary.

26th July 2016, 08:19 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expected starting salary for B.Tech Automobile candidate?

Salary depends on various factors like the institute tag from which you are pursuing B.Tech course, your knowledge and caliber, the employer who is offering you the job, the job role being offered and the location of your job. So , it is not possible to state the exact figure of the salary. However , generally the average salary of automobile engineers is around 3.2 lakhs per annum. However, you can also earn in lakhs per month as a fresher if you get a job in world renowned companies like Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, etc.
26th July 2016, 01:35 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

That solely depends upon the company you will be getting job in as different companies have different salary structure for their employees.

However, you can be assured of a minimum of 10k-12k p.m. in an average ranking company.
26th July 2016, 05:44 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Salary depends in which company you are applying big or small. Salary also depends how you perform at interview & last whether you have experience or not. If you join any company as a fresher starting salary would be around INR 18000 to 20000/- depends again how you perform at interview. After gaining experience of 1-2 years you can earn good salary. If you perform well in same company, will get good increment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?