2nd November 2016, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Is experience required to apply for Sales Accountant post in Genpact?

Kindly let me know that for applying Sales Accountant post in Genpact, they require an experience person? Is experience mandatory to apply for this post? Please let me know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Job description and salary package of Sales Accountant in Genpact?
  2. Vacancies in Bajaj Steel Industries Ltd for Mechanical engineering holder? Eligibility criteria and experienced required for it? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to get job through on-campus interview of Genpact with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  4. Why do you want to join Genpact?
  5. Eligibility and year of experience required to apply for Chief Administrative Officer recruitment of MDI, Gurgaon?
  6. Vacancies for office assistant or accountant
  7. What to do having completed B.Com with 61% and having secured 68% in 10th and 69% in 10+2?
  8. Is experience required to apply in MPSC Sales Tax Inspector recruitment? How many vacancies are available?
  9. Have 6 years experience in area of accounts and taxation and working in company as an accountant : Can I apply for CS? Will my experience count?
  10. Can I apply for bank job after completion of M.Com and with 9 months work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to become a Charted Accountant after completing MCA course?
  12. Experience required to apply for Systems Engineer post in Infosys?
  13. What is the duration of CA? How much is the starting salary of CA?
  14. What kind of experience is required to apply for Engineer S&T post in RITES recruitment?
  15. Details of experience required to become an Admin Executive in Faaso's Pvt. Ltd.?
  16. How many rounds are there in Genpact Off-Campus Interview for Accounts post?
  17. Experience required for admission into PGDHRM after diploma in EEE?
  18. Three years of experience is necessary to apply for PGT post?
3rd November 2016, 04:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to apply for Sales Accountant post in Genpact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly let me know that for applying Sales Accountant post in Genpact, they require an experience person? Is experience mandatory to apply for this post? Please let me know about this.

Yes, a 2 to 7 years experience in sales accounting or accounts receivable would be preferred for the post of Sales Accountant in Genpact. The candidates should have studied B.Com or M.Com or B.Com + MBA for the post of Sales Accountant in Genpact. The candidates with the above mentioned qualification and experience can apply for the Sales Accountant post in Genpact. Candidates need to be comfortable with any shifts (including night shift). The Genpact website link is given here Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?