3rd January 2019, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Is experience required to become a Trainee Associate in British Telecom, Gurgaon?

Hello everyone, I have heard that British Telecom, Gurgaon is conducting an interview for the post of a Trainee Associate. But I have also heard that they want experienced candidates. Is it true? Is experience really requires? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

12th January 2019, 07:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to become a Trainee Associate in British Telecom, Gurgaon?

Experience is not mandatory to become a Trainee Associate in British Telecom, Gurgaon. Fresher candidates who have a BE/B.Tech degree (Electronics, computers, CS, Electrical, IT) from any recognized university are eligible to attend Trainee Associate interview in British Telecom, Gurgaon. Candidates having a ITIL Certification or ITIL Awareness is preferred for interview. Candidates must have a CCNA level knowledge/Certificate to be eligible to attend the interview.

Last edited by ppsahu; 18th January 2019 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?