9th March 2015, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Is GD round available in Wipro Technologies Walk-In-Interview?

Hello,
I have got a call for a Walk In Interview
by Wipro Technologies.
Can you tell me that GD round is there in this interview?
Please let me know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Wipro BPO interview process of 2015? -- [New]
  2. What to do if I am selected for HR Interview but did not receive any notification from Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How may I clear the interview round of WIPRO recruitments?
  4. When Wipro Technologies will offer Call Letter if selected through on-campus interview?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Off-campus Interview? Tips to prepare for HR round?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of HCL Technologies on-campus Interview? Pattern of this on-campus interview?
  7. Possibility to get placed in Wipro Off-Campus drive for BCA fresher?
  8. Detailed information about Wipro Technologies Off-campus Interview in Bangalore for B.Tech graduate?
  9. Is there any elimination round after HR round in Wipro, Bangalore?
  10. Can I get a good job after passing MCA with 62.9%
  11. How to get admission in SCMS Pune after appearing for Symbiosis Entrance Test
  12. How can I know about my selection if cleared written test and appeared in Interview of Wipro WASE?
  13. Being a female candidate of Durgapur where should I join if placed in both Wipro Technologies and HCL Technologies of Bangalore campus?
  14. How can I prepare to attend Wipro Wista Interview being M.Sc(Life Science) student?
  15. When I have to join Wipro Infotech if got the offer letter? Whether Wipro Infotech conduct Jump Start like Wipro Technologies?
  16. How may I get pattern of Wipro(interview) sample papers?
  17. How to prepare for HR Interview?
  18. Is there any negative marking applicable for Infosys aptitude test?
12th March 2015, 05:46 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is GD round available in Wipro Technologies Walk-In-Interview?

To apply for this examination, the applicant must have secured minimum aggregate marks of 60% and above marks in graduation and/or post graduation and 50% marks in 10th and 12th. Even final year candidates are eligible to apply for this examination. No standing backlogs to apply for this examination. Maximum up to 2 years gap in studies is acceptable for valid reason only.

Actually first round is ground discussion. In this round maximum elimination has done. After GD you have aptitude test, it is quite easy to track with minimum preparation. The aptitude test will be held on http://www.cocubes.com/ and it consist of four sections. After this round you have Technical + HR Interview.

Selection Process :

-Group Discussion
-Aptitude
-Technical Interview
-HR Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?