19th February 2016, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Good position in the top MNC companies after MBA in HR?

I will be doing MBA in HR. I want to know if I should learn any other side course or learn any skill that will help me to get a good position in the top MNC companies.

29th March 2016, 11:52 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Good position in the top MNC companies after MBA in HR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I will be doing MBA in HR. I want to know if I should learn any other side course or learn any skill that will help me to get a good position in the top MNC companies.
The aspirant should be very good in communication skill and interpersonal skills. You have to check the vacancies in the official websites. You have to apply and attend the interviews continuously. You can learn lots of things when you attend the interview. You can improve your English knowledge and communication skill. The competition for the HR Executive is very high, so you have to prepare well for the interview. Your academic skill also helps you to get a job. The skills you have will help you during the interviews to get a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?