26th January 2023, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Graduation from Hindi Vidyapeeth isvalid for MNC Pvt LTD. or Ltd.co.?

Hi sir, I am in trouble recently I have completed my graduation from Mumbai Hindi vidyapeeth and right now i m working in MNC company there's HR disagree with our B.A degree so I need to confirm that our degree is valid or not valid for MNC field orelse BPO sector. If u replied on it it will be more helpful to me & my job.

31st January 2023, 03:38 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Graduation from Hindi Vidyapeeth isvalid for MNC Pvt LTD. or Ltd.co.?

Yes. All certificates from Hindi Vidyapeeth are valid for jobs. So, you are eligible to work for MNC Pvt LTD. or Ltd. co. with your Certificates. It is approved and recognized by UGC.
31st January 2023, 05:02 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Graduation from Hindi Vidyapeeth isvalid for MNC Pvt LTD. or Ltd.co.?

Yes. All degrees from the Hindi Vidyapeeth are acceptable for the job. With your certificates, you are therefore qualified to work with MNC Pvt LTD or Ltd. co. The UGC has approved and acknowledged it.
31st January 2023, 09:33 PM
Shantanubose22

Yes, it is valid. Mumbai Hindi Vidyapeeth was established in 1938 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is recognized by the Government of India and Government of Maharashtra. It is certified by IS0 9001:2015.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?