5th October 2022, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Guidence required for preparation of UGC-NET examination for subject of Computer Scrience and application

Dear Mentors I am an computer engineering graduate and had been working with IBM for past 7 years. Post my campus hiring. Since , my college days I had my affinity and passion towards teaching and want myself to pursue career in the same field.

Request all the seniors and mentors to guide me through the process i.e eligibility and step wise approach towards my preparation for the same.

Warm Regards
Anupam Deo

27th May 2023, 07:16 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Guidence required for preparation of UGC-NET examination for subject of Computer Scrience and application

The first step is to make sure that you meet the eligibility requirements for teaching in your state. These requirements vary from state to state, but typically include a bachelor's degree in a related field, such as computer science, and a teaching license. You can find more information about the eligibility requirements in your state by visiting the website of your state's department of education.

Once you have determined that you are eligible to teach, you can begin the process of preparing for your teaching career. This includes gaining experience in the classroom, obtaining a teaching license, and finding a teaching job.

There are a few different ways to gain experience in the classroom. One option is to volunteer as a tutor or teaching assistant. Another option is to get a job as a paraprofessional in a school. These experiences will give you the opportunity to work with students and learn about the teaching profession.

To obtain a teaching license, you will need to complete a teacher preparation program. These programs are typically offered by colleges and universities. The program will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to be a successful teacher.

Once you have completed your teacher preparation program, you will be eligible to apply for teaching jobs. There are many different types of teaching jobs available, so you will need to decide what type of job you are interested in. You can find teaching jobs by searching online or by contacting schools directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?