24th March 2017, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

How to become an Air Hostess in Sri Lankan Airlines and it's associates?

Hi, I’m Kawya. I am 16 years old. My ambition is to be an air hostess in Sri Lankan Airlines and it's associates. If I become an Air Hostess, what I have to do? And what are the qualifications they expect? This is big problem to me.please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to become an air hostess in Sri Lankan Airlines?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess in Sri Lanka? How can I apply for the Sri Lankan Airlines?
  3. What are the qualifications needed to become an Air Hostess?
  4. How can I become an air hostess? I'm 20 years old girl from Sri Lanka and have done diploma in International airline ticketing academy and have 3 months experience as passenger service agent at Sri Lankan Airlines
  5. How can I join Srilankan airlines as an air hostess?
  6. How to become an air hostess in Sri Lanka airlines?
  7. How can I join with cabin crew member in Sri Lankan Airlines?
  8. How to become an Air Hostess in International Airlines? Will I have to do any course for it?
  9. Which aviation course is better for +2 passed girls?
  10. Possibility to become an Air Hostess if height is only 4.10 fit? List of other courses to get a job in Airlines?
  11. How can I become an Air Hostess?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in APIMT exam? I've done 10th std from Chennai with 80% marks but I have nationality of Sri Lanka
  13. Which Airlines related subject group to take in 11th to become an Air Hostess?
  14. Procedure to become Air Force Pilot in Sri Lanka for Sri Lankan resident? What should I study for it?
  15. Is graduation degree necessary for becoming air hostess?
  16. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  17. How can a Sri-Lankan join NASA for membership?
  18. Air Hostess Job, I want to become an Air hostess -- [Most Discussed]
6th April 2017, 09:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an Air Hostess in Sri Lankan Airlines and it's associates?

You can join any reputed air hostess training academy for a training course. Most of the reputed institutes conduct campus interview for jobs in leading airlines.

If you complete the course with good skills, then you will become eligible for selection in the said airlines as an air hostess.
4th September 2017, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an Air Hostess in Sri Lankan Airlines and it's associates?

Hi, I'm oshi. I'm 15 years old.I want know about how to become a air hostess. Is there happening bad inside those flights?Its a big problem to me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?