13th November 2017, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

How can a Civil Engineer get job in Hindustan Construction Company?

Sir, I am Civil Engineering holder and have one year of working experience. I want to get job in Hindustan Construction Company. Please tell me how can I get the job?

Related Questions:
  1. Vacancies in Hindustan Construction Company Limited for Junior Engineer (Civil)?
  2. How to get a job in Hindustan Construction Co. being a Civil Engineer and having two years work experience? How much salary they offer?
  3. How can I get job in Hindustan Construction Company after B.Tech in Civil Engineering from NIT, Warangal?
  4. When the Internship notification will be published in Hindustan Construction Company?
  5. How to do internship in Civil Engineering from Hindustan Construction Company?
  6. Possibility of a job in Nagarjuna Construction company being a Civil Engineer? What are the requirements for it?
  7. Procedure to apply for training in Civil Engineering at Hindustan Construction Company?
  8. How can I apply for an Internship in Hindustan Construction Company being a Civil 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Hindustan Construction Company for BTech Electrical student?
  10. When to apply for internship in Diploma in Civil engineering from Hindustan Construction Company?
  11. Can a Civil Engineering student do internship from Hindustan Construction Company?
  12. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  13. Does Hindustan Construction Company offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical 7th semester student? -- [New]
  14. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Hindustan Construction Company for BTech Chemical 6th semester student?
  16. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Hindustan Construction Company for BTech Mechanical 4th semester student?
  17. List companies providing Internship of 3 months duration for Civil Engineering students?
  18. Job in top most companies being a Civil engineering?
16th November 2017, 07:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a Civil Engineer get job in Hindustan Construction Company?

If you have got experience in the same field, then try to apply for interview through any employee referral or even a job consultant. Selection will depend on the performance in the interview.

You can also apply through the official website of the company, but chances of an interview call will depend on your CV.
16th November 2017, 08:36 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to get a job in Hindustan Construction Company, you have to visit the company's website http://www.hccindia.com and click on the career page. You will see the available job positions on which you have to select your's. Then you can apply for the job according to the instructions given. You have to appear for a written online examination. The candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in the examination followed by technical and personal interview.
16th November 2017, 11:52 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

You can online apply to get job in Hindustan Construction Company, through below mentioned registration link. i.e.
http://www.hccindia.com/career.php?page=career

You have to crack Hindustan Construction Company online test. You should always check latest Hindustan Construction Company test pattern and syllabus, so that you can clear the examination and interview easily.
The selection process consists of the following three rounds:-
1. Aptitude written test online
2. Technical interview
3. HR interview
17th November 2017, 03:51 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Hindustan Construction Company issues official notification for filling up vacancies for the post of engineers every year. So you are required to apply for those requirement from the official website of Hindustan Construction Company.

Hindustan Construction company issues official notification for feeling up several posts and some of the posts to which you can apply for Engineer, Graduate Engineer, Deputy Project Manger, Quality Manger, in planning and Control department, Construction Management etc.

The basic educational qualification in order do get job in Hindustan Construction company is B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering or Mechnical Engineering .

Salary basically various from the requirement to requirement and for post to post.
17th November 2017, 04:35 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get a job in Hindustan Construction Company for a Civil Engineer Student:-

You have to take recommendation from your institute for internship at Hindustan Construction Company .

So, fill your application form properly and submit in the HR department of the company.

If the HR authority approves your application, then you can start in internship at Hindustan Construction Company from the schedule given by then them.
17th November 2017, 07:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get job in Hindustan Construction Company for Civil Engineering Candidates:

There is a certain procedure that you are required to follow in order to get job in this Hindustan Construction Company.

>> I am providing you a link where you can view the application form.

>> In the form, you are required to choose any one of the following fields.
* HCC
* HCC Infrastructure
* Lavasa Corporation
* HCC Real Estate

>> Besides this, you need to fill up all the fields that are available in the application form and upload your latest updated resume and maximum size allowed for this file must not exceed 1 MB

>> After completion of all the above mentioned steps, click on SUBMIT button. You will be notified back about the recruitment's by HR team of Hindustan Construction Company.

Click here to Apply for HCC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?