27th December 2014, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to get job in Infosys if college doesn't offered Infosys for on-campus drive?

Hii....
I'm Harman pursuing final year of BCA
and i want to apply for Infosys and
i don't think that company will come to
our college so is there is any other
way to apply for Infosys ??????

28th December 2014, 10:09 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I apply to get job in Infosys if college doesn't offered Infosys for on-campus drive?

Yes,even if Infosys does not come for on-campus, you can attend off-campus. There are online job portals like TimesJobs.com, Naukri.com, monster.com and many. Register in those websites and you will be getting latest updates on recruitment details.

Aprt from that, just be in touch with your friends who are already working in Infosys. They can give you the information about the recruitment and they can refer you for off-campus.
29th December 2014, 12:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to get job in Infosys if college doesn't offered Infosys for on-campus drive?

It is sad to know that Infosys is not coming to your college for on-campus drive. However, there is no need to worry as there are alternatives to get into Infosys. You can get into Infosys through two modes :-

- Off-campus drive : You need to keep information about the colleges around your college where Infosys is organizing pool campus drive or in your region where Infosys is organizing a Off-campus drive. You can participate in it and work your way to Infosys.

- Referral :- You can get referral from any employee in Infosys of your contact. If you get referral you can directly appear in the walk-in interview in any part of of the country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?