8th September 2016, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in abroad after comlpetion of BCA if I am interested in computers?

Sir/Mam,

I had completed my BCA and i am looking for jobs in Abroad so could you please in help in find a job
and i am very much intrested in computer hardware and networking as well as software engineering

9th September 2016, 02:22 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in abroad after comlpetion of BCA if I am interested in computers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I had completed my BCA and i am looking for jobs in Abroad so could you please in help in find a job
and i am very much intrested in computer hardware and networking as well as software engineering

It is very difficult to get a job with BCA qualification in abroad. Nowadays the MCA holders are facing difficulty in getting a job without experience in abroad. So you can join in any one of the Indian software or IT Company with your qualification. After some experience you will be given chance to work in abroad by the same company itself. So it is the easiest option to work in abroad. You have to gain some experience to get a job abroad also. The best option is joining in Indian Software Company and after some years you can move to abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?